Walking with you to get the most out of life and become a better you.
The Anchored For Life team are well versed in the changes, challenges, losses and gains that can be experienced by those going through personal, professional and parental change and transitions.
A message from Brendon: “Personal life experience has taught me the importance of self-care, resilience & mindfulness. I am passionate about ongoing development, learning, and best practices, and most importantly, committed to empowering others, just like you, in mental health, wellbeing and lifestyle choices to navigate their own life challenges. The Anchored For Life team are here to help support and empower you.”
People regularly comment that Brendon has a warm, genuine and engaging nature, one that is non-judgemental and puts them at ease. There are many that have expressed their comfort in chatting making appreciative comments like:
- “I haven’t told anyone that, but I’m glad I did”
- “I can’t believe I told you that”
- “You’re so easy to talk to”
- Accredited: MACA Level 4 (Member – Australian Counselling Association); MACA – College of Supervisors (ACA); Working With Children; and Public Liability Insurance.
- Allied Health Provider Registration: Medibank, BUPA, Police Health; Worksafe Victoria
- Medicare (MBS/MHCP): Counsellors are not yet included in government legislation for inclusion in the Medicare scheme. Out of pocket expense are very similar and wait times are dramatically lower.
- Qualified: Master of Clinical Counselling (ACU); Golden Key International Academic Achievement Award from ACU
- EAP Associate (Employee Assistance Program) with multiple EAP providers – yes you can ask for me by name