Whatever you need to talk about, you can be confident you are in safe hands.
Clinical Counsellor | Supervisor
MACA Level 4 | MACA – College of Supervisors
M.Clin.Coun. | B.Min. | Adv.Dip.Th.
Who is Brendon?
Brendon is well versed in the changes, challenges, losses and gains that can be experienced by those going through personal, professional and parental changes.
Brendon is an experienced counsellor, coach, supervisor and post-separation specialist.
He draws on over 25 years in youth work, pastoral care and counselling, leadership roles, complimented with extensive experience as an educator, trainer and facilitator, including 6+ years facilitating Parenting After Separation courses.
Personal life experience has taught me the importance of self-care, resilience & mindfulness. I am passionate about ongoing development, learning, and best practices, and most importantly, committed to empowering others, just like you, in mental health, wellbeing and lifestyle choices to navigate their own life challenges.
Brendon provides individual, couple and family counselling; and regularly delivers training to organisations around topics related to mental health, psychological first aid, healthy teams and communication.
- “You have the capacity of taking the complex and making it understandable for the everyday person.”
People regularly comment that Brendon has a warm, genuine and engaging nature, one that is non-judgemental and puts them at ease. There are many that have expressed their comfort in chatting making appreciative comments like:
- “I can’t believe I told you that”
- “I haven’t told anyone that, but I’m glad I did”
- “You’re so easy to talk to”
Experience, Qualifications and Accreditation:
- Brendon is an experienced counsellor, coach, supervisor and post-separation specialist
- Master of Clinical Counselling (ACU); with a Golden Key International Academic Achievement Award from ACU (Australian Catholic University)
- MACA Level 4 (Member – Australian Counselling Association)
- MACA – College of Supervisors (ACA)
- Working With Children; and Public liability insurance.
- Private health fund registered provider: Medibank, BUPA, Police Health
- Worksafe Victoria Accredited Allied Health Provider
- EAP Associate (Employee Assistance Program) with multiple EAP providers – yes you can ask for me by name